Terms and Conditions
Payment, Delivery, Terms and Conditions.
- Payment. Preferred method of payment is via Pay pal. This is the quickest and safest method of payment for both seller and purchaser and is favoured by many traders. For details of Pay pal methods of payment click on the link HERE You will have to register a debit or credit card (s) on opening a PayPal account and you will then be able to purchase items many companies using this method.
- Payment by credit or debit card can be made via PayPal without opening an account.
- If you wish to pay by cheque please e-mail me via the 'contact me' page with the details of the item(s) you wish to purchase, your name, address and contact details, and I will mark the items as 'RESERVED' on the site for a maximum of 5 working days to allow time for you to forward the monies to me at my address which is on the Contacts page. Cheques should be made payable to P M Jury and include the total cost of the items plus the applicable postage as stated.
- If paying by cheque from a non UK address the bank charges £6.00 for clearance which will need to be added to the cost.
- If you have any queries regarding purchase, payment or product please e-mail me via the contacts page leaving your details and a phone / mobile number if you wish to speak to me and I will call / e-mail you back you as soon as possible. Alternatively I can be reached on the phone number on the contacts page.
- Delivery. The items shown for sale that exist, will be posted within 5 working days from payment clearance. Pay pal payments once confirmed, can be despatched within one working day, cheques received through the post will require clearence before goods are despatched which can take up to 7 working days from receipt. If for any reason there is an unexpected delay with despatch, for example I am away from home, I will inform you straight away.
- Items that are made to commission may take longer, and once details of the order is agreed I will get back to you with delivery costs and timescales when I have been able to source materials and agree a contract. A minimum of a 50% deposit will be required on ALL commission orders, the balance payable and cleared immediately prior to despatch.
- For TRADE and WHOLESALE enquires please contact me direct.
- I will remove or mark as sold any purchased items as soon as possible from the site, as most are unique items. In the unlikely event of two people ordering the same item before I have a chance to remove it, I will accept the order from the person that placed the order first with me. I will then contact the other potential Client and discuss an alternative item or a full refund.
- Bodrighy Wood will not be held responsible for delays to delivery once goods have been despatched.
- Items will be despatched by standard first class mail appropriate to size and weight or sent by carrier for larger items to addresses within the United Kingdom. These postage costs will show against each item in the shop but for for optional Recorded, Registered or postage costs to other countries please e- mail me details for a quotation.
- For multiple or bulk purchases please contact me prior to placing an order for special combined delivery costs.
- Packaging: Items will be suitably packaged as far as possible using recycled materials. Please open the package(s) carefully in case you need to return the item.
- INSURANCE. I have full PPI but this will cover my goods and myself for sales within the EU only. Please note that any sales to other countries are subject to UK law
- Terms and conditions. Returns Policy. Obviously I want you to be perfectly happy with your purchase. Whilst I take every care in describing each item alongside its photograph I realise there may be times when a client may wish to return an item for a refund. The purchaser may do this within 7 days of receipt, as long as the item has not been used and is still in the perfect condition it left me.
It should be returned in its original or equivalent packaging and on its safe receipt I will refund the monies, plus postage costs, in the same format it was originally paid for. The safe return and return postage costs are the responsibility of the purchaser.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN NO WAY EFFECT YOUR STATUTARY RIGHTS.
PLEASE NOTE ALL TRANSACTIONS ARE SUBJECT TO UK LAW.